Make your smile look 5 years younger.
Tooth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look.
Whitening is not a one-time procedure. It will need to be repeated from time to time if you want to maintain the brighter color.
What causes tooth discolouration
- Smoking and chewing tobacco
- Staining drinks like, tea, coffee or red wine
- Staining foods like berries, curries
- Certain medications
How Teeth Whitening Works
We follow strict guidelines for providing Professional Teeth Whitening and this ensures we get the best results for you.
How we carry out teeth whitening:
- Assess Suitability – We carry out a full dental examination to make sure that it is safe for you to have peroxide based teeth whitening.
- Digital Scan – We take scans of your teeth so we can create custom fitted teeth whitening trays.
- Fitting Stage – Once we have made the teeth whitening trays, we check the fitting to ensure the product will deliver great results, take your current teeth shade and provide you with the whitening kit.
- Review – Weeks after your fitting appointment, we can call you to review the results and take a shade.