Bespoke Hidden Braces
Lingual braces are an advanced generation of brace that is hidden discreetly on the back of the teeth, not on the front like conventional ‘train tacks’. This allows people to go about their daily routine without feeling self-conscious because their braces are virtually invisible from the outside.
Lingual braces are suitable for adults who want to correct their tooth position without anyone ever knowing that they are wearing braces.
The brace is custom made for each patient to maximise comfort and ensure precise results, this is achieved by using the latest computer technology when creating the brace.
The benefits of Lingual Braces:
- Can align crooked, gappy, twisted and crowded teeth
- Placed behind your teeth so hidden to the human eye
- Straight teeth in as little as 6 months
Let Us Help
We have been providing Lingual Braces to hundreds of happy clients who are enjoying a more confident smile now. Call us now to see if you are suitable for Lingual Braces.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to commonly asked questions:
- Suitability – Lingual braces are suitable for adults who want to correct their tooth position. Your orthodontist will be glad to provide you with more information. In most cases, people opt for lingual braces as they do not want their braces to be visible for professional or aesthetic reasons.
- Speech –As with traditional braces, every person reacts differently. However, most patients do not experience a speech impediment. Those patients who do experience a minor speech impediment during the first couple of weeks find that this improves with each passing day. Your orthodontist can also provide you with speech exercises.
- Treatment Length – Treatment time varies by each individual patient and the amount of work required to align the teeth. Due to the advanced technology in the customised brackets, precise bracket placement and precision bent wires, your teeth will move in the most efficient manner possible.
Thanks to Denton Orthodontics I now have a fabulous smile to be proud of. At 49 with a history of gum disease, my unsightly crooked teeth were making me really unhappy. The best thing I ever did was to book a consultation with Basil.On arrival, I was greeted by wonderful friendly staff and made to feel completely at ease.I left feeling really positive about a treatment plan in place. Throughout my treatment, all the staff have been really professional, cheery and kind. Basil can only be described as a genius.His ability and skill to transform has given me the most amazing straight teeth I didn’t think was possible.Thank you so much, you have changed my life.
I am delighted with the work done by Basil Hatahet and his team. As a retired lady I had thought that I would be too old to have my teeth straightened but, on the contrary, it was possible and it has been very successful. The whole process was relatively pain-free too, which has got to be a bonus. The team at Denton are lovely. A huge thank you to you all for looking after me so well. With kind regards.
I would not hesitate in recommending Basil and his wonderful team to anyone that has been pondering having their teeth sorted out once and for all!